Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trying not to freak out but.....

I have been a bad blogger, after my horrid weekend I just needed some time to recover, as well as adjust to my new meds and the side effects. I've been feeling better since starting the anti-depressants and stopping the pain killers (well, sort of...the pain is much more noticeable)

^ Okay, that ^ was from April 1st. Since then we've gotten a puppy and things have been crazy. So, here's what's new;

I've been having a LOT of pain, haven't been able to get in to see anyone. And currently, I am freaking out. Yesterday my boyfriend and I tried to have sex. It was incredibly unsuccessful as when we did I felt the worst, stabbing pain I have ever felt. I've looked into it and they say that most likely it's a cyst. As I've been having more back pain than usual and it hurts in that same spot to pee, and even to sit. For most women, a cyst is not a big deal. However, in my family my mother and Grandmother have both had the big 'C'. My mother had ovarian cancer that spread to her uterus. Her whole life was spent like me. Wondering why sex was painful, why she had heavy periods, why it always hurt. They kept on telling her it was all in her head. Until one day they finally did a biopsy. My mother had stage three ovarian cancer that had spread to her uterus. I am totally panicking and trying really hard not to. I haven't really told anyone, so this I think is why I'm blogging about it. I need to get it out of my system. Last year I had an abnormal pap test. I was supposed to go back to get checked again, but I never did. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see what happens. I would prefer to see my own doctor, but I can't get in to see her until May 12th. That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment