Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So, I just had a meltdown/anxiety attack...Awesome...And I'm supposed to be babysitting, so my ride is going to be here in like 2 minutes. Even more awesome...I have been having a lot of trouble with my anxiety and stress...It's been building and building, and I guess that today was the last straw...I just cried and cried and am about to cry now just even talking about it...and not that sweet girly one tear shed...I'm talking fluids pouring out of every orifice...Hot. I'm going to be speaking to one of my doctors tomorrow about possibly getting on some medication for it.. My head is pounding and I feel like shit...You know how every once in a while you have to just have a good cry? And then after you feel better? Oh no, not this time. I STILL feel like shit...I honestly don't even know what to say about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment