Thursday, January 13, 2011

In A Bad, Bad Place...

I had physio last night. It was awful. I mean, its usually awful but this time it was extra awful. My IMS is usually really bad muscular pain, but this time it hurt my skin really bad too..I have never felt more like a pin cushion in my life...Also, as much as I tried to avoid my next cortisone injection in my joint...I spoke with my doctor today and have now ended up with TWO injections. I cried. I also got new painkillers today...They make me want to throw up, and make me sweaty..and nervous, and dizzy...and just in general bad (though they do knock me out, therefore I sleep, therefore I feel no pain..Which I guess is great...If I could spend my whole life sleeping)...I'm still tired all the time...And I know its not an iron deficiency because I donate blood on a regular basis. So I am going to see my doctor in Febuary...She doesn't have any openings until then, so I might mention it to her then. They booked me in with a different doctor...but I'm skeptical. Which I think is fair considering how many doctors I have dealt with in my life. I honestly don't really have any good news...As the title indicates I am in a bad, bad place...Bleh. I think I am going to go and sleep some more...I'm trying to study for my learners...which sets off my PTSD...Which is exhausting..So..That's about it...

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment