Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, so sick...

I've been taking my meds since about the beginning of December. The stomach aches are getting worse and worse...to the point that I can't move...and I'm having almost every side effect of the drug.
Common effects other than analgesia associated with the use of codeine include euphoria, itching, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dry mouth, miosis, orthostatic hypotension, urinary retention, depression and constipation


The itching is one of the worst...same with dry mouth...Its really bad. But its either really bad side effects...Or really bad pain...The pain is worse.

This morning I woke up petrified because I couldn't move my leg...I could feel it..but...Ugh, I really don't know how to explain it..I know that it scared me insanely. I was trying to clench it...put pressure on it...wiggle my toes...It was all just...hard...

I should probably really mention that to my doctor...but I figure maybe I just slept on it funny...Or slept on it at all. On account of...well. Its a bad leg. I don't really have anything positive to say still...Its been a really hard month..and isn't really looking up. Maybe AFTER my shots are done it will be better...but until then..I really don't know. I'm feeling really down and like I don't have anyone here for me...Well, I have Mr. M...But I would love to give the poor guy a break. He has been so wonderful in taking care of me...I would really just like to spend one day with him where we can just laugh and have fun...And I'm not hopped up on drugs...Just...a normal night...A date...Dinner and a movie...That's all...

1 comment: